Friday, January 20, 2012

Test Animation 2

After producing a few test animations, I decided to test out one of my scenes where the train will jump across the canyon. Once I had modeled my canyon, I imported it into the train scene and began to animate. As I had already used deformers for some of the train, I decided to use them again to show the train leaning forward over the canyon. For this I used a flare deformer and adjusted the boundaries to give me the shape I wanted.

It took me awhile to get the animation how I wanted it, but I think that now I know what I'm doing I will be able to replicate it again in very little time. I produced two different versions of the scene, variations of how the train travels over the canyon. After getting some opinions I think that the second one works the best and it actually looks better too.






That scene is the one that has the most animation so I'm happy that I know what I will be doing for that. I just now need to model the rest of the environment and get the train moving along the tracks correctly. I also have been taught how to constrain the pistons on my train by my tutor, so I will hopefully try that for myself soon and see how it turns out.


No comments:

Post a Comment