Today we decided to record our sound for our first film. We had a quick induction to show us how to set up and export our files once recorded. Lija helped me out seeing as I was doing the voice over. We wanted a strong voice but without it being too overpowering so I thought I would give it a go and see how it would turn out. The voice over will be in the second half of the film dictating certain lines of the poem. We did a couple of takes of each line to make sure we had enough sound to work with and this would enable us to edit it further if needs be. When it comes to the film the sound will also be alongside some other sounds/music so hopefully it won't sound too out of place.