Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Incredibles



There is one scene in particular from The Incredibles which until now I hadn't even thought of referencing. I had completely forgotten about how the above scene shows the RV landing down onto the road and the actions that follow it. My train is almost doing the same action of landing down from quite a height. They rev the car in order for it to gain speed and traction once it hits the road and due to the speed at which they are travelling, the hit the ground with some great force and the RV swerves left and right as they try and take back control of the vehicle.

With my train I need to think about the speed in which it is travelling, the more speed, the longer it is going to take to slow down so I may need to review my animation and adjust this. I originally thought that the train would be constrained to the tracks, however after seeing this I think I can make my train bounce a bit more as it hits the ground, just to add a bit more exaggeration and to show the speed and height at which it was travelling at.

No comments:

Post a Comment