Sunday, January 29, 2012

Layout of Scene

This is the layout of what my scene will roughly look like, I drew it out to get a basic idea of how many tracks I would need and the area of the planes. With the drawing as well, I can also roughly work out how long the train might take to get around the whole track, taking into consideration that the animation has to be at least 30 seconds long.



Here's the Maya model of the environment, there is no sky as this will be put in place in After Effects once everything has been completed and rendered out. I have placed different sized cacti about to add more to the scenery, if I have time I may put some rocks or maybe even a desert skull you would normally see in movies that contain deserts. Obviously if I did this I would have to keep it simple to coincide with the Brio theme. I'm not sure whether these will be my final colours, they might need some adjusting once I put the lighting rig in, however I know that they will be kept to plain colours to relate to the train design.



No comments:

Post a Comment