Monday, October 17, 2011

Storyboard

For this part of the brief we had to create a storyboard which we would then ultimately turn into a flipbook and then a short animation sequence. Below is the idea I had which I drew up and then placed the images into the storyboard template.


The idea is that my character starts off with her hood up and then gradually pulls it down and at the end cocks her head and smiles. Originally I was going to have her running and jumping, however I thought it would be far to complicated to achieve the movements in 20 pages. I instead played it safe by doing something I knew I could draw. I will definitely try to progress my drawing skills further throughout this course as I feel that they are a little under developed at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment