Sunday, March 18, 2012

Mushroom Colours

Before I can do the background in which the mushroom cluster will sit within, I wanted to be sure of the colour of the mushroom, with this it would enable me to work out what colours would be best suited towards the surrounding scenery.

My original plan was to have glowing mushrooms, so I began with the first colour I had in mind - light blues/greens. I found it easier to start with the basic blues and change the layer filters to achiever this colour. From here I also created a colour sheet to test out other colours and different filters and combinations of the two. I think I will probably get other people's opinions first to see what the majority would like to see as what I may think is best may differ from an outside opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment