Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Organisation

Along with each of my lists to help me throughout my project, I've also scheduled out each day so I can stay on track with tasks and get everything completed on time. Many people tend to have their plans on their computer but I find it much easier to have it printed out and visible at all times. Having it on my wall, I can always refer back to it with ease whenever I need. There may be some areas in my planning that I've allocated a lot longer than I may need, however if this is the case then I will start on the next task sooner. It gives myself some leeway, just incase there are certain areas that take longer than I have originally anticipated. After writing out my plan, I realised that I should model the character first, before the environment. It makes more sense this way and by doing that, I can accordingly scale everything to the character's size. It's the end of January now, so there isn't much time left, I have about 3 months to complete everything (minus the rendering). It seems daunting the amount of work I need to get done but if I stick to my plan, it should all be okay in the end.






No comments:

Post a Comment