Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Rendering

So I have began to light my scenes and get preview renders of what it will look like when it is fully rendered. The images below are just some screenshots I took from the render preview. The background is black at the minute, however as I want to drop a sky image in the background this will be put in place after the image sequence is rendered out. For these two shots I think the lighting is alright, obviously I'm not too sure how to light a whole scene and a moving object so it's just trial and error at the minute. I may look into other examples to see how people have gone about doing this.




I managed to get it rendered at here is what I got, only 6 seconds at the minute but I'm happy with what I have so far. Just to get an idea for the sound, I just dropped the soundtrack in with a train noise to see if they would fit in with the whole scenario. I really like how they all work together so I will just have to figure out how the rest of the sound will go. The background is literally just a blue colour to mimic the sky - but I will probably work on this some more before the final hand in date.


No comments:

Post a Comment