Friday, February 24, 2012

Motivation


How Bad Do You Want It from Greyskale Multimedia LLC on Vimeo.

This post is more about the motivational side of things rather than the actual piece of media. Everything that is said in this video puts things into perspective. It shows how much you need to work at something if you want to be successful. It's not just aimed at NFL, you can interpret it into any field of work. Throughout the whole video all I could think about was how much I want to be an animator, how much I want to succeed in that field. I want to become the best that I can be and this has really got me pumped up. To me it's a motivational push. Loud and clear, you have to work for what you love. If you want to succeed you have to do everything you can, and more. Just doing the average amount is not enough. I am going to push myself from now on, not just in the animation field, but in all the areas of work within my degree. I need to step outside my comfort zone. I need to get back into drawing, observe movements more, take a sketchbook everywhere and just draw.

There is so much power behind this video. It puts into perspective how hard one man works for what he wants. If he didn't he might not be where he is today.

You have to breath it...

No comments:

Post a Comment