Thursday, April 19, 2012

Floorplans / Layouts

I had drawn these basic floorplans for my game level up awhile ago but I just never got round to posting them. Until now I had discarded the idea of creating an inside to my mushrooms, however now that I have changed my mind I have drawn up floorplans for the inside as well. In a previous module I had drawn it out by hand and used a ruler to measure everything exactly, this time to make it easier I got some graph paper and this gave me a guide in which to follow. The first one looks a bit empty, however this space will be filled up by the terrain that I will create within Unity and I may place in other foliage around to give the scene a bit more atmosphere and make it more interesting. There would be no set place for these really so that is why I have not included them in, it would be easier to block them out within Unity first. The second floorplan is of the inside of my mushrooms, detailing different objects on each level and their measurements.

No comments:

Post a Comment