Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Final Crit

We had a final crit for our game levels and everyone went round playing each other's game and writing down any feedback and constructive criticism they thought would help improve the game level in any way. Below is the feedback I got for mine, the main issue was the stairs leading up the mushroom so I need to sort that out as my main priority. I had issues with this beforehand so I knew this would most likely appear on my feedback sheet. Along with that I also got some new suggestions such as possibly add in particles as mushroom spores to add more atmosphere to the level. I thought this was a really good idea so I will be adding this in. Having a crit like this is really helpful as you are able to take the time and go through all the comments and each person has more of a chance to really look at your work and come up with suitable feedback. It was also good to see how everyone else was progressing and to see how their ideas had developed from the initial crit.


No comments:

Post a Comment