Saturday, November 10, 2012

Modelling our second character

Carrying on from the previous blog post, I have now completed our second character. He has turned out really well and I particularly like his facial features, he is such a stark contrast to our main character and I think the contrast will work great when they are put together. Due to time constraints I am not going to be able to UV map and rigging the second character as I know the animation is going to take me awhile, so I have passed these jobs onto Lija. Learning from our previous character we are going to smooth him first, delete unnecessary edges and then UV map him. This character has been quite simple to model compared to Gloria, however the hands were a bit of an issue, as he is quite 'chunky' and stubby I had to work out a good proportion for his hands, hopefully they'll be alright when it comes to rigging and weight painting.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment